Whether you have been here for years or are new to our community, hello and welcome!
This remarkable community has much to offer. The Old Ottawa East Community Association and Community Activities Group of Old Ottawa East have put together this brochure to inform you of a few of the community’s many highlights.
Those of us who live here believe Old Ottawa East (OOE) – a little island oasis near the core of the city – is Ottawa’s best kept secret! Located between the Rideau Canal and the Rideau River and just minutes to downtown, this community offers a unique blend of convenience and natural surroundings, with a growing commercial sector on Main, Hawthorne and Lees. Yet we all think the residents are the very best part of our Old Ottawa East. You would be hard pressed to find a more engaged and connected community, as reflected in the number of organizations, events and community resources listed here.
Download the full brochure for more information about:
- Schools in the neighborhood
- Volunteer opportunities
- Nearby recreation
- The Old Ottawa East Community Association (OOECA)
- The Community Activities Group (CAG) of Old Ottawa East
- CAG Old Ottawa East eUpdate
- Sustainable Living Old Ottawa East (SLOE)
- The Mainstreeter community newspaper
- Brantwood Park’s Skating Rink
- The OOE Children’s Garden
- The Old Ottawa East Communty Garden
- The Main Farmer’s Market
- Sandy Hill Community Health Center‘s OOE Centre
Click to download: